Friday, April 21, 2006

Piggies in the House!


This has been the quietest week since Eli was born. He and Jessica have gone south to Ohio for ten days and it's just plain deafening, the quiet I am have here! I like the peace, yet I miss the noise if that makes any sense whatsoever to you. I have talked to Jess several times and they are doing well in sunny Ohio. He is getting to wear short pants for the first time and I bet he is as cute as the proverbial button! Yeah I miss him...

Tonight I have to go and pick up the piggies at long last. I think there are three of them coming by Alaska Airlines. Imagine...flying pigs!!! The ones you see here are from last year. They were good ones. I mean they tasted good!

Our camping season really begins in earnest this week and will not slow down until mid-September. Please pray that we have a safe and successful year.

No comments: