Sunday, January 20, 2008

14000 Miles, Baby News and Frankinsence





Hi and happy 2008 to all of you,


This fall Jess, Eli and I went on furlough down south to the lower-48. Jess and Eli flew down in August and I drove back in September. We ultimately drove about 14000 miles in all. Jess and Eli flew back two weeks ago and I drove back from Ohio with my father-in-law Bob. He and I drove to Seattle and caught a 2 1/2 day ferry trip up to Juneau. It was a good time for both of us. It was great to finally get back to Juneau and get back into our normal routines. We feel blessed to have had the opportunity to vosit our supporting churches, many of our supporters, friends and family.


Jess is pregnant and we are expecting this child to free itself from its warm cocoon in late April or early May. We are excited about it. Eli still isn't quite sure about what's happening, but I guess he will figure it out soon enough.


He is doing well. His vocabulary has grown in leaps and bounds. He even says frankinsence with much confidence!!!
The snow in Juneau this winter has been much less than last year. I have to admit, I kinda miss it!


We had our camp winter meetings last week. It went very well and now we all move into the planning mode for summer 2008. It'll be here before you know it!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! a new post!

Tate Family said...

Wahoo, an update!!! Many congrats on the upcoming addition! Such great news. :) Eli is such a cutie...I am amazed @ how fast these boys can learn. God is good. Take care!

Andy McCullough said...

Congrats. You will have to change the name of your blog though